China Maple Leaf Educational Systems completed the acquisition of 90 percent of Star Readers Pte, Ltd, the sole shareholder of the Canadian International School in Singapore. Acquisition of the remaining 10 percent will take place in July 2022.
The Canadian International School in Singapore is one of the largest, premium, top-tier, private schools in Singapore. The School has a successful 30 year history in Singapore and achieves strong IB Diploma results with average scores and pass rates significantly above global averages.
For more information, see: