Maple Leaf Educational Systems in China operates 99 schools located in 23 cities throughout the country. These schools included preschools (31), elementary schools (27), middle schools (26), foreign nationals schools (3) and high schools (12).
Maple Leaf schools are located on large parcels of land, that allow us the space needed for our classroom teaching spaces, laboratories, special purpose rooms, dance studios, auditoriums, gymnasiums, large outdoor playing courts and fields, student dormitories, cafeterias, administrative offices and staff apartments.
For more detail see the China website section.
Maple Leaf Education – North America, with an office in Vancouver, BC, Canada, operates two high schools located on university campuses.
- Maple Leaf School – TRU, a high school in Kamloops, BC, Canada, is located on the campus of Thompson Rivers University.
- Maple Leaf School – KPU, a high school in Richmond (Vancouver), BC, Canada, is located on the Richmond campus of Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
- Maple Leaf School – LU, a high school in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada on the campus of Lakehead University.
- More schools are being planned and more possibilities are being investigated.
For more detail see the North America website section.
Maple Leaf Education – Asia Pacific with an office in Hong Kong, has:
- Maple Leaf School – UniSA, a high school in Adelaide, Australia.
- Maple Leaf School – Kingsley International School in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia