Maple Leaf Educational Systems operates 108 schools located in 25 cities throughout China. These schools included preschools, elementary schools, middle schools, foreign nationals schools, and high schools.
Maple Leaf schools are located on large parcels of land, that allow the space needed for classroom teaching spaces, laboratories, special purpose rooms, dance studios, auditoriums, gymnasiums, large outdoor playing courts and fields, student dormitories, cafeterias, administrative offices and staff apartments.
For more detail see the China website section.
Maple Leaf Education – North America, with an office in Vancouver, BC, Canada, operates three high schools located on university campuses.
- Maple Leaf School – TRU, a high school in Kamloops, BC, Canada, is located on the campus of Thompson Rivers University.
- Maple Leaf School – KPU, a high school in Richmond (Vancouver), BC, Canada, is located on the Richmond campus of Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
- Maple Leaf School – LU, a high school in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada on the campus of Lakehead University. ※
For more detail see the North America website section.
Maple Leaf Education – Asia Pacific with an office in Hong Kong, has:
- Maple Leaf School – UniSA, a high school in Adelaide, Australia. ※
- Maple Leaf – Kingsley International School in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Maple Leaf – Canadian International School in Singapore
※ NOTE: Maple Leaf School – University of South Australia and Maple Leaf School – Lakehead University have suspended operations for the 2021-2023 school years due to COVID pandemic challenge.